Monday, September 30, 2024

11 Months, June 17, 2024

Hey everyone! Como están? 

I completed 11 months on the mission today! And wow has time flown by! 

This week we had interviews with President and some missionary training from the assistants of President which was really good! We dived deeper into the differences between someone that gives a presentation or like a practice and someone who gives a lesson.

We received a lot of references from people wanting to come unto God and grow their relationship with Him! Sadly they all live outside of our area so we sent lots of references. But I'm happy for the opportunity I have to meet and talk with each one of them!

Spiritual thought: This week during church when I had the opportunity to partake of the sacrament I felt the Holy Ghost strongly in my heart. I felt his power purifying me. And testify of the sacrifice of the only begotten son of God, Jesus Christ. I testify that the Holy Ghost hears witness and testifies of the Father and of the Son to help us grow closer to them!

Question of the week: when have you felt the Holy Ghost testify something to you?

Love you all! Have a fantastic week!

Elder Spencer



                                            











No comments:

Post a Comment